CrowdSupport®
dnlrff2
Level 1: Cadet

Prepared broadband

Telstra please answer my support question as I am stumped.

After a week of effort trying to use my Direct Debit card to recharge and numerous phone calls to Telstra Philippines I have been run through an endless loop of pointless cycles. Apparent causes have arisen which make You telstra to be a sneaky snake in the grass. Your trained Philippine staff have been non answerable to my questions unless they suit your agenda.  Long gone are the days of honesty with you and I am ashamed you can call yourself an Australian company. You telstra ran me through the loops to be a signed Telstra website customer not of my choice , so I can use my credit card to recharge. Your motive to gain your mean's is nothing short of blackmail, well You have lost me as a customer. I would prefer an overseas provider with honesty. Many proud 5'th generation Australian's like myself will see through you and the burnable bridge your building for yourself. Your honesty at the start would of been appreciated, for example. "You cannot recharge your prepaid mobile broadband with your direct debit card until you have your seperate mobile phone plan mobile bill paid".

Of which I think is not that late. After being conned by you I still cant recharge my prepaid broadband.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Prepared broadband

Hi dnlrff2,

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you have had problems recharging your pre-paid service. I have to admit, though, that I am not 100% clear on what has occurred.

We have a wide range or recharge options including; PayPal, Direct Debit, Direct Debit to Credit Card and purchasing a voucher from a variety of retail outlets just to name a few. You don't have to register to MyAccount to do a one off recharge using a credit card but you will for a recurring one.

You also mention a separate mobile bill, which would be completely unrelated to your ability to recharge a pre-paid service as they are on different accounts.

Do you still need assistance with your service at all? If so, please detail what needs to be done for you and I can offer advice on the best way to get this resolved.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

dnlrff2
Level 1: Cadet

I was told that if I want to recharge with my Direct Debit Card which was immobilised with Telstra I had to register with telstra then wait a month to be able to use my card for recharge. I was told to use vouchers for the rest of the month. I set up a telstra registration of which I found had nothing to do with my mobile broadband once registered. What is the go with that, it was trickery on telstras behalf. They never mentiond it was a stop on my card to get me to combine a totally seperate account. Does not matter anyway I will pay out my debts and go to Vodaphone or something, Simply cant trust telstra.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry to hear that, I can pass on the feedback for you about how this enquiry was handled.

Was providing us with feedback the only intent behind your post? If not, please let me know what I can do to assist you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now