Highlighted
Tengkhaw211254
Level 1: Cadet

RE: Your complaint with Telstra Ref: SR 1-146752570119 [Incident: 131211-001797 ]‏ 2000318848254

Answered

RE: Your complaint with Telstra Ref: SR 1-146752570119 [Incident: 131211-001797]‏

It was $85.60, now it is $110, and now it is $278, then $314, then what, over 2 months, are you crazy, Account details removed

Hello Telstra Customer Service,

The bill, it was $85.60 a month for 24 months for Samsung Tablet, which I broke,  with 3 to 5 months left to repay my debt. I wrote to Telstra Customer Service, Gordon and Trisha in Nov 2013.  Then Trisha wrote to say go ahead to change to Ipad and 24 months plan and Telstra do the rest with cancellation fee to my advantage. It is Telstra, Woden, Canberra who did the change and it was $110 for 24 months in Dec 2013.

Then now in Jan 2014, it was change to $278, $320, etc. What are you doing? Are you crazy?

Then I send to Trisha the document:

Compliant dealt with but a new problem has arisen, my new bill is $110.00 but I look at my e-mail today and my bill is now $278, $313, etc instead of old bill $85.60.

(Account Details removed)

Hi MR TENG,

Your new Telstra bill is attached and will be paid by Direct Debit on 29 Jan 2014 as per your instructions.

Like to know more?

If you have any questions or concerns about this email you can get in touch with us at telstra.com/contact.

See you online soon,

Gerd Schenkel

Executive Director, Telstra Digital Sales and Service

This Bill

$277.44 

Due Date

29 Jan 2014 

Previous Balance

cr $2.93 

Total

$274.51 

I cannot afford it. Anyway, my initial compliant was handle very well with Telstra, Woden, Canberra. I received the IPad and Tablet Plan 8GB $50, total is $110.

I show your e-mail to them:

Dear Mr Khaw,

Thank you for your email response on 3 December 2013 about your Telstra account number (removed).

I’m sorry that you’ve experienced an issue with your Samsung Galaxy Tablet, but I'm pleased to offer you the following proposed resolution. This offer is valid until 27 December 2013, and overrides all previous offers and cannot be actioned without you notifying Telstra of your full acceptance of this offer by the date stated above.

What's happened?

You were concerned that:
• Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet device was damaged beyond repair but you are still paying for the service.

I've confirmed that:
• You have 3 months left on your tablet contract.

Let's get things back on track

We know you've been put out by this matter so we'd like to fix things by:
• Advising you that as a resolution, you can go in to a Telstra store and recontract for 24 months with a new tablet on a plan that suits your needs.
• Advising you that as a once off, I will waive the service cancellation charge of $114.09 and the mobile repayment option (MRO) of $87.76 on your Telstra account.

Next steps

If you’d like to talk more about the proposed solution please contact me via our reception team on 1800 814 242*. I'm available any time Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm AEST.

Please call as soon as it suits you, but if I haven't heard from you by 27 December 2013 we will consider this matter to be closed. For your reference, I've recorded details of your enquiry under the complaint reference number SR 1-146752570119.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to raise your concerns with us.

Best Regards

Trisha D392628
Case Manager
Customer Resolution Group
Telstra Corporation Ltd.

Dear Mr Khaw,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on 18 November 2013 about your Telstra account.

As your Telstra Case Manager, I'll take responsibility for investigating the complaint that you have raised . We'll try to get this sorted out for you as quickly as we can. I’ve tried to get in touch with you but unfortunately I seem to have missed you.

Let's get back on track

So that I can quickly resolve this matter with you, please get in touch with me via our reception team on 1800 814 242*. Just quote your Telstra reference number SR 1-142218338388. I'm available any time Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST.

If it would suit you better, we can discuss the details of your complaint by email. If so, please respond with your full name and date of birth so that I can carry out a quick security check.

Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns with us.

Best regards,

Trisha D392628
Case Manager
Customer Resolution Group
Telstra Corporation Ltd

Dear Trisha,

My name is Mr. Teng ,
(personal details remove).
Telstra reference number SR 1-146752570119

As a reminder I sent to Telstra the following:

I am at a loss. I got the Samsung tablet and have been paying for the tablet and Telstra SIMM G4 for 18 months and have to pay for the 4 months without any tablet. The Samsung tablet is damaged and beyond repairs. So I was told to pay for it and without any devices.

Can I get any device from Telstra, Toshiba Protégé touch tablet and keyboard, $70/mth for 24 month. I think it include G4 SIMM as well. So that I can use it for the remaining 4 months and then onwards to pay for the rest of the 18 months. So that I won't be longing for the next few months because I am a pensioner and cannot find jobs.

I am 59 years old, Chinese but born in Malaysia at 20 years old. Did my degree and postgraduate MSc and stay in England for 16 years, and then migrated to Australia 23 years ago. So I am British and Australia. I was an Electronics and Systems Engineer in work for GEC Marconi Satellite, marine and Communication companies in England. I joined the Australian Department of Defence, Navy Office and Siemens and British Aerospace in Canberra, Australia. I was joined by my wife  who work as a midwife in Canberra Hospital.

But then the worst of thing happen, I contacted throat cancer 20 years ago but still working.

10 years ago I contacted stroke and then stop working and then have angina, ulcer, testicle, **bleep** and others. So I am retire and recovering from the diseases so have nothing to do. So having the tablet and G4 SIMM will do be fine but still does not have it.

I cannot afford it,  because they did not appreciate my present as a engineering career and endless longing for Australia Department of Defence for Australia. But can afford the tablet and G4 SIMM, just? Can you help? Toshiba or Ipad?

I was with Telstra working on Australia Department of Defence for 2 years in Penrith, Sydney a long time ago. I had a lot of fun working with the Telstra team.

Regards,

Mr. Teng

I cannot afford it. Thanks for everything.

Regards,

Mr. Teng ,

Personal details removed for your privacy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: RE: Your complaint with Telstra Ref: SR 1-146752570119 [Incident: 131211-001797 ]‏ 2000318848254

Hi Mr. Teng,

I am going to assume that the email at the bottom is the most recent correspondence. Have you received any kind of reply or been in touch with your case manager since then?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: RE: Your complaint with Telstra Ref: SR 1-146752570119 [Incident: 131211-001797 ]‏ 2000318848254

Hi Mr. Teng,

I am going to assume that the email at the bottom is the most recent correspondence. Have you received any kind of reply or been in touch with your case manager since then?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Tengkhaw211254

I have not any response yet. It is still $275 this month and $314 next month instead of $110.00. Can you please help me?

Regards,

Teng Khaw

Tengkhaw211254

I have not any response from Telstra. It is still $275 this month, $314 next months and what is going to happen after that. Instead of $110 whilst old bill was $86.

Can you please help me? My account at the bank do not have the money to pay you.

Regards,

Mr. Teng Khaw

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now