daffy44
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: I have a Bundle with Foxtel from Telstra included

Answered

It was stated by Telstra that my last bill was 194.00 at the time I could not find my ast bil, but since I have found it and it was issued on the 18/11/2014 for 62.99 as I kept trying to tell Telstra.

After being a client of theirs for 24 years you would think they would give me some leeway and believe me but they did not.

How can I owe 172.00 the following month due on the 5/12/2014 as a disability pensioner due to a really bad car accident which I have been in and out of hospital all of 2014 Telstr's bills have really stresssed me out and so I have had my phone cut off after 24 years not a fair go Telstra,

My nerves health and stress levels have all been affected by your

automated voiceson my home phone

Messages left on my mobile  and

Numerous emails

A for  62.99 with no late fees as I said I am on a disability pension at this time and have been the whole year 2014.

AFTER 24 YEARS OF BEING A PAYING CLIENT UP TO DATE

The problems started when Telstra did not keep their word and made me include my home phone or they said they would double my mothly big pond account to 50.00 plus.

NOT A NICE THING TO DO TELSTRA.

Now my home phone is cut off but in a way they have done me a facour because the monthly line rental was 50.00  with calls on top of it which there were hardly any because I used my pre paid mobile phone and recharged it maybe once or twice a month still not achieving the 50.00 line rental.

Thank you to the nice credit officer who did have my phone cut off but with an outstanding amount each month to keep my bigpond at the rate I was quoted.

HOW CAN TPG FOR YEARS ONLY CHARE ME 29.99 WHEN TELSTRA CANNOT TPG DID NOT WANT ANY OTHER INCLUSIONS AND THEY DID NOT HAV E ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR 24 YEARS PRIOR TO HAVING THEM CHARE ME 29.99 A MONTH OUTRIGHT.

I wish I had not left them but my computer broke down completely and I thought Telstra I have been with them for 24 years I am sure they will give me a good go.

DAPHNE COOMBER
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
daffy44
Accepted Solution

I accept my phone being cut off as it was to expensive and caused to many bill problems which I just could not handle any longer.

As I said the nice credit officer left a small amount so my big pond would not be doubled
DAPHNE COOMBER

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Hi daffy44,

I'm really sorry you feel let down right now, that's not the type of experience we want for our customers. 

Can I ask a few questions to get a better understanding of the situation please.

Had you placed an extension of time to pay, had you tried to negotiate one and it was not accepted,  or had you been paying off the bill?

If you have an SR reference number regarding this can I please grab it then I can have your case Manager contact you

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
daffy44
Accepted Solution

I accept my phone being cut off as it was to expensive and caused to many bill problems which I just could not handle any longer.

As I said the nice credit officer left a small amount so my big pond would not be doubled
DAPHNE COOMBER

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now