Highlighted
Alessandra
Level 1: Cadet

Recharge prepaid mobile problems

Answered
Hi everyone!
I have prepaid mobile and I'm oversease.
I had problems with fredit card and now I cant recharge my prepaid!
I have no credit and I dont know what I can do now.
Can you help me please?
I try to buy voucher by internet, but I cant...
My credit card now is ok, but the system blocked my payment.
I hope you suggest me a solution!
Thanks a lot!
Alessandra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Recharge prepaid mobile problems

I see, if this is the case your best bet would be to have a chat to our Prepaid team via http://tel.st/nxzt & they can investigate for you 

let us know how you go 

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Heya Alessandra,

This is a known issue, whereby Credit Cards are not authenticating to complete recharge purchase, unfortunately we do not have a fax at this stage. We do have a number of other ways you can recharge your service however, of which can be viewed via:

http://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/prepaid-recharge/

Hope this helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Alessandra

Thanks Renee for your answer.

I read the other way I can use to recharge, but the only ways I can use are voucher and credit card.

I bought the first one on net, when I was oversease like now, but I cant buy it anymore: it's not available.

I had some problems with my credit card and the system blocked it like fraudolent card.

Now I nedd to know how can I confirm my credit card isn't fraudolent?

This is the problem, I called my bank and they told me that telstra's system blocked my payment.

Thanks for your time!

Alessandra

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

I see, if this is the case your best bet would be to have a chat to our Prepaid team via http://tel.st/nxzt & they can investigate for you 

let us know how you go 

Thanks

Alessandra

Thanks Esther!
I will try this way!
Thanks a lot!

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now