CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Sarahm32
Level 1: Cadet

Reconnection of suspended service

Answered

My Telstra account was suspended due to an overdue bill which I paid on Friday mid-afternoon. I wanted my service reconnected ASAP, and was planning to contact Telstra to provide receipt details and request reconnection, as I have done once before, but then when I started to complete something in the 24/7 app to try to find contact number to call to request this, info came up stating that if a suspended account was paid on the 24/7 app there was no need to contact, that the service would be reconnected within 2 hours. So I didn't call, and... I'm still not reconnected... Can anyone advise on this pls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Reconnection of suspended service

Hi Sarahm32, 

Thanks for using crowd support. If the service was suspended and a payment was made via the app this should reactivate in a couple of hours. If this is not the case, please have a chat to us here http://tel.st/49kl and we can check on this for you. Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Sarahm32, 

Thanks for using crowd support. If the service was suspended and a payment was made via the app this should reactivate in a couple of hours. If this is not the case, please have a chat to us here http://tel.st/49kl and we can check on this for you. Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Sarahm32
Level 1: Cadet

Iain_T wrote:

Hi Sarahm32, 

Thanks very much for your reply. I am currently online with Telstra to get it fixed up. But it's frustrating that the app says it will occur automatically, when it doesn't. Is this something that is going to be fixed?

thanks again for your help

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I had passed this onto the app developers as having this option not working correctly can cause delays for customers with not knowing if it's not going to work. 

Thanks for sharing this and I hope they were able to connect the service for you. 

Let us know if not though Smiley Happy 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now