CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
katie02
Level 1: Cadet

Reconnection

. I paid my bill the same day my phone was disconnected. I rang and reported my payment the girl i spoke to said fibe ur phone will be back up and running within 2 hours. 2 days later and 16 phone calls to telstra my phone still isnt working.
Im beyond angry now i need my phone for work and i also have young children so i need to be able to have use of my phone.
Every time i ring i get told yes ive fixed it up for u ur phone will be working within 2 hours. So tired of calling to hear the scripted answer. I just want my phone fixed and working straight away. Day 4 will start at 9am so be ready for my call 😠

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Reconnection

What is the reason they have given you for the delay in reconnection?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
katie02

They say the same thing everytime. "I can see u hàveade a payment so i can reconnect u now it will be done within the next 2 hours please turn ur phone off them on and services will be restored"
And nothing is 😕 i explain everytime ive rang it's the same thing over and over and they say sorry ive fixed the problem but i still cant make calls or send msgs or use internet
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Katie02,

This is certainly not a great experience for you, and I'm really sorry this is happening. 

If you have a reference number, associated with your current concerns, please advise, so we can chase this up for you. 

Reference numbers we can use:- What Reference Numbers can I obtain from Telstra?

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

katie02

Never was offered reference number except 1 time and he was going to email me

This is beyond a joke now!!! Im fuming its monday and i still have no phone!! Im back at work today and need it.
Can someone give me a phone number of an actual person that can fix my problem or atleast camcel my contract so i can find a provider that can actually gove me some service
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I'm sorry this is still ongoing for so long, Katie. Please speak to our Credit Management team on 13 22 00 (say "Credit Management" at the prompt). They will be able to investigate this issue for you. Be sure to ask for a reference number while on the call so if need be we can chase it up - Cass.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now