Level 25: The Singularity

SPAM Bill Notifications WARNING

WARNING

A new batch of SPAM Bill Arrival Notification emails are starting to appear, so everyone please be careful.

These emails are arriving from a non-Telstra email address, but if you aren't paying attention, the format of the email is similar to a legitimate email address.

Do Not Click on the View Bill link in the email. It will attempt to take you to a 3rd Party Site. If you have Telstra Broadband Protect, McAfee Site Advisor something similar it will stop you from going there.

The best way to check your bill is to either use the 24x7 app on your phone, or go to the Telstra.com website and log in to your account there.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: SPAM Bill Notifications WARNING

Thanks @Jupiter for the heads up.Smiley Happy

We're expecting our bill via email soon, so will be even more careful now.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Re: SPAM Bill Notifications WARNING

I thought it was suss as soon as I got the notification (before I'd even opened it), because my billing period doesn't finish until Saturday, so the notification is about a week too early.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now