C3CCC
Level 2: Rookie

Service?

Presently I have been waiting and still am on-hold in a queue, with the Telstra Complaints number. Rang up at 2.57 pm and now it's heading towards 4.40 pm. I'm nervous that the second I hang-up, I would have been next in the queue.

This is my very first post. Can someone be as kind as to suggest to me, how I go about booking a face-to-face appointment, with any senior Top Dog? I have tried many times, but I guess my number is too small. There are several issues involved, and my several contacts have resulted in an episode like as in The Twilight Zone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Service?

Hi C3CCC

I'm hoping your call was answered. How did this end up? Were you able to progress or resolve your concerns? 

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

C3CCC

Hi Lindy,

Hoping is something, one can always try. Firstly, my call was NOT answered. Secondly, the usual - various degrees of tears, and overwhelming deep distress. Thirdly, No, No and No. Thanks all the same.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Very sorry to hear your call was not answered. 

You can also lodge a Complaint Lodging a complaint with Telstra to organise a Case Manager to assist you in resolution of your concerns

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

C3CCC

Hi Lindy,

I'm impressed that you share a sense of humour. I have such a "phobia" over Telstra, that I have no desire of making any additional official complaints. I don't believe that a 2 hour wait (today only) is acceptable. I really do wish (and need) to book an appointment, with a senior Top Dog for a face-to-face talk. As per previous requests. I would like to think that this person, cares.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I completely acknowledge your concerns and to organise this contact, a Complaint is the best way to have this occur. 

Kind Regards 

C3CCC

Ditto: The Twilight Zone.There is a noticeable difference, between "Hearing" and "Listening".

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now