Highlighted
Firose
Level 1: Cadet

Setting up direct debits

I have been trying to set up a new direct debit for 2 weeks on both my 24/7 app and laptop with no success. The error code I keep getting is 21. Has anyone else had the same issue? I have only just set up this a/c in my name and would like the convenience of knowing that my ac is paid on time without having to think about it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Setting up direct debits

hi Firose

Is this the information that you are using to try and set up a Direct Debit Arrangement on your account?

http://bit.ly/1kMM9bD

-    Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Firose
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, Yes it was. I tried on both mobile and laptop. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hmm okay sure, in that case we can set this up with you securely by phone. We can arrange Direct Debt Automatic, Direct Debt Fixed or Direct Debt Flexible options for you on 13 22 00 and say Direct Debit M-F  9-7 EST

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now