CrowdSupport®
DanMar
Level 2: Rookie

Staff Survey Avoidance

I have reported this via phone & online chat (if reference numbers are required I can provide) but it seems to no avail..

Offshore call centres are avoiding surveys when they are aware that issues not fully resolved or negative feedback is expected.  They are doing this by not ending the call.  Most recent calls that I have had with Bigpond billing & tech support have resulted in this way.

I suggest supervisors/managers are made aware of this tactic (unless they are in on it as well...)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Staff Survey Avoidance

Thanks for the feedback DanMar,

I have passed this on to the relevant team for review.

Was there anything in regards to your Telstra services that I may be able to assist with?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

This could be a reason why the offshore call centres seem to do very well in the survey results.

I have personally experienced it before in the past.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Level 20: Director

I don't get surveys even when calls do go well. Smiley Very Happy Maybe because I take the piss out of the call centre operator beforehand. Smiley Very Happy

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.
Shannongob
Level 4: Private Eye

When this occurs to me I just put them on mute after I conclude my conversation and wait for them to terminate the call. Obviously they cannot keep the call open for too long otherwise it will impact their other stats.
"Taken it off any sweet jumps?"
IamBeautiful
Level 2: Rookie

Smiley Indifferent

try to stand in their shoe so you will understand

even if they were able to resolved the query some will still give them low score

remember that they were humans as well working for their FAMILY

SCD
Level 3: Gumshoe

Good point raised. The ranking of a score should be "fair and reasonable".

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now