Rancid
Level 1: Cadet

Supposed free foxtel

So I supposedly have 3 months free Foxtel that came with Entertainment package & this Telstra TV box. I called support that confirmed gave me some online directions that go nowhere. I logged onto my account that tells me I have no offers. The video in my account doesn't even play, but found another here that does. It said to download the Telstra TV app, however it also says I have no offers.

I've been on computers since DOS and yet Telstra have still managed to implement a system more complicated that allocating system memory for what would presumably be a simple matter?

Without the Foxtel, what actual use is the Telstra TV box? It has been gathering dust on our TV stand for the last week.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Rancid
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Supposed free foxtel

Actually just saw another post saying we get billed for this no Foxtel after the 3 months. Dear oh dear, can't for the life of me understand how Telstra created its lousy reputation.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now