Highlighted
Spizza
Level 1: Cadet

Suspended

Hi i recently arrived back from overseas trip but before I left I made sure to contact Telstra due to the fact that I had an overdue bill, I paid half and explained that on my return I will pay the rest on the 30th of April. We got stranded at the airport because of an overbooking on a plane and returned 2 days later on the 4th of April a Saturday. Come Monday morning and all my services are suspended Foxtel nbn 3 mobile plans couldn’t receive or make calls and couldn’t retrieve emails due to suspension. Now the thing is I need my email to finalise a loan which I applied for but I couldn’t it was suspended. I used a friends hot spot and had a live chat with Telstra for 7 hrs explaining that I can’t pay u untill I receive those documents and asked to be reactivated for 1 day to achieve this. I’ve been with Telstra for 13 years I have Foxtel nbn home phone and 3 mobile plans my bill is $1000 a month every month. I was begging them to even just activate my emails for 2 hours and I would pay extra $1000. I tried everything to get the chance to pay them and they would not activate my email and said if u had made an attempt to pay something before I left they would do it. I have the receipt to prove I did call and pay $1600 and explain the situation. She still wouldn’t activate my email. My buisness is running of that number and it’s saying it’s been disconnected. It’s frustrating

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Suspended

No post.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Spizza

I can’t make any calls
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Spizza

I'm sorry for any concern caused by the experience you've had.

While we should be able to help with this through our normal channels via 132200 or online here, if you're having trouble getting this resolved or investigated though, please raise a complaint through our online form here & a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you to help resolve the matter. 

Upon submitting, you will receive a reference number that looks similar to SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX & can expect contact within 5 business days. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Spizza

Hi Shannon,
I’ve spoken with every department and they say that it’s out of there hands because of the system etc etc. I’ve had to sign up with vodaphone just to have some form of communication and internet. So I’ve decided to terminate my 4 mobile contracts, nbn, home phone and Foxtel and moving to vodaphone
Support Team
Support Team

I'm really sorry to hear this @Spizza

I would recommend having a chat with our Cancellations team on 132200 (say disconnect) between 8am-9:30pm EST Monday to Saturday and 8am-8pm EST Sunday. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Spizza

Hey Tanasha,
I’m just waiting upon the funds to clear tomorrow before I call, so that way I can pay The termination fees.
I’ve been a loyal customer for over 13 years with many paying $1000 every month, I understand that this bill is 4 weeks late but communication was made to inform Telstra of my time frame. The majority of my bills were always paid on time but obviously this means nothing. Telstra has left my family stranded and my buisness has suffered severely.
Fortunately I can rise above this but I just hope that this doesn’t happen to someone that can’t in the future

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now