Highlighted
JoeyK
Level 1: Cadet

Switching from business to personal / residential account

Answered

Hi Team,

I am wanting to transfer my mobile from a business billing account over to a personal / residential billing account, how do I do this? I heard there may be a form I fill out on this webstie but I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Switching from business to personal / residential account

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

JoeyK

Yes that is it, thank you
CGwyther

Hi   I too have the same request , transferring an account from a Home Business (now defunt) to my personal account, yet the form below has a sidebar sayforn business accounts can on be transferred to another business.  I acutally wanted to change from my existing broadband package to a Cable or Velocity Package, to access the Super Fast Option (100mbps) but in "change my acount" I do not get that choice.   When I ring Telstra, on the phone number shown on my bill , I get told I have a business account, then I get transferred there, and am told it is aTelstra billing problem , then I get transferred there, then I get told to go to the Telstra shop, which I did, "we can't help you, it is a business account".  This is from Telstra sales staff at the counter.  Optus are offering the service to me at same price by applying online yet when I try to do it wih Telstra , no one can help.   Our Internet speed is limited from 3mpbs  - 12mbps on a  good day,  movie streaming is a joke.  The Telstra service I want will solve this yet I cannot get anyone to assist in switching it over, and I live 20 klms from Sydney  not in the mddle on no-where

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more