Highlighted
ARR
Level 1: Cadet

Switching to NBN from ADSL Bundle

Answered

On 29/12/2017 I attended local Telstra Shop to arrange to move to NBN. Selected plan ('Home Internet Home Entertainment Plan') and Order number issued and tracking added to my 24/7 APP.

At the time my current Bundle (ADSL2 with Foxtel Platinum) was cancelled. Replaced with 'Home Phone Basic Plan' and 'Bigpond Broadband 200GB Plan'. Foxtel separated from bundle and now separate with no change to my 'Foxtel Platinum' Plan apart from this now will be billed separately on my account.

Advised when NBN connect on 11/01/2018 and current phone and ADSL plans added 29/12 will cancel.

As my Bundle was cancelled I am concerned I will incur a financial penalty as the contract was due to expire 18/07/2018. 

Plan only changed after advice from store salesman to lower my costs when NBN Plan implemented.

Can I assume no early exit charges will apply to my account. Just very confusing with plans changing to assist inn transition to NBN.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Switching to NBN from ADSL Bundle

Hi ARR, I appreciate the time taken to contact us. o my knowledge the change of service from ADSL to NBN shouldn't require being taken off the bundle and put onto individual plans for your services - any contract cancellation fees are waived for a move from ADSL to NBN, but our teams on 13 22 00 or via the online chat service at  http://tel.st/49kl can look into your account and advise further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Switching to NBN from ADSL Bundle

Hi ARR, I appreciate the time taken to contact us. o my knowledge the change of service from ADSL to NBN shouldn't require being taken off the bundle and put onto individual plans for your services - any contract cancellation fees are waived for a move from ADSL to NBN, but our teams on 13 22 00 or via the online chat service at  http://tel.st/49kl can look into your account and advise further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now