Google Play

1. We may offer eligible customers the ability to pay for digital content purchased through Google Play on your Telstra bill ("Bill my Telstra account").
  2. We will decide whether or not to give you access to Bill my Telstra account. We will tell you if you are not eligible for Bill my Telstra account. If you are not eligible for Bill my Telstra account, you may be able to purchase digital content through Google Play using other payment methods.

Eligibility

1. You will need an Android device with an active Telstra post-paid or pre-paid SIM in order to be able to purchase digital content through Google Play using Bill my Telstra account.

Payment and spend limits

1. We apply a default spend limit of $100 per transaction for the purchase of digital content through Google Play using Bill my Telstra account. Should you wish to purchase digital content through Google Play at an amount greater than $100 per transaction, you will need to use another payment method.
  2. We also apply a default spend limit of $100 per month for Telstra post-paid customers and $500 per month for Telstra pre-paid customers using Bill my Telstra account.
  3. If you're a Telstra post-paid customer and your total spend on digital content through Google Play exceeds $100 in any given month, you will need to use another payment method for subsequent purchases in that month. We may, but are not obliged to, agree to increase the monthly default spend limit at your request.
  4. If you're a Telstra pre-paid customer and your total spend on digital content through Google Play exceeds $500 in any given month you will need to use another payment method for subsequent purchases that month.
  5. When you purchase digital content through Google Play, the price of the digital content will be set by either the merchant of record for that digital content in Google Play or the developer of that digital content. We are not responsible for setting the price of any digital content in Google Play.
  6. We will pay the merchant of record on your behalf and charge you the price for the digital content after it has been provided to you. There may be some cases where the charges are debited from your account before the digital content is delivered to your device.
  7. We will take reasonable steps to make Bill my Telstra Account available to you at all times, but we cannot guarantee that we will provide Bill my Telstra account to you in a timely, continuous or fault-free manner.
  8. You must let us know of any errors or disputed charges billed to you using Bill my Telstra account. We may, but are not obliged to, agree not to recover such charges from you. If we do, we may adjust the debits and credits relating to those charges on your Telstra account. If the charges relate to the purchase of any digital content by you, you agree that where we refund the digital content charges to you that you may no longer be able to access that digital content on your Handset.

Digital content

1. We are not responsible for any digital content bought by you through Google Play using Bill my Telstra account. We do not promise the accuracy, suitability or quality, of such digital content from third party providers.
  2. Your use of any digital content purchased using Bill my Telstra account is covered by any terms imposed and communicated to you by the merchant of record for that application in Google Play or the developer of that application.
  3. We will take reasonable steps to deliver digital content bought by you through Google Play using Bill my Telstra account. However, we cannot promise that we will deliver digital content in a timely, continuous or fault-free manner.

Privacy

1. We may use and disclose personal information about you in accordance with our "Protecting Your Privacy" statement, including for any purposes necessary to provide you with Bill my Telstra account. A copy of this statement can be obtained at telstra.com/privacy
  2. When you use Bill my Telstra account, your personal information will be disclosed to us (including our employees, contractors and agents) and to the merchant of record for Google Play to provide you with digital content purchased through Google Play.

Complaints and refunds

1. If you have any complaints about any digital content, or want to apply for a refund, you must contact the merchant of record for that application in Google Play or the developer of that application. This is in addition to any rights you may have against us under any applicable law. Google Play's refund policy can be found at https://support.google.com/googleplay/
  2. You can contact us if you have any complaints or enquiries about the charges for any digital content purchased by you using Bill my Telstra Account.
  3. Any refunds of amounts paid by you to purchase digital content using Bill my Telstra account must be agreed between us and the merchant of record for that digital content in Google Play. Where we refund the purchase price of the digital content to you or provide you with a credit for this amount, we will take reasonable steps to process the refund or credit promptly but we cannot guarantee that we will do so in a timely manner.

General

1. You acknowledge and agree that we may cease to provide Bill my Telstra account if our agreements with Google Ireland Limited or with any merchant of record for Google Play end. We will try to provide you as much notice as possible before we cease providing Bill my Telstra account but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services.
  2. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with Our Customer Terms, as amended by us from time to time. You may view Our Customer Terms at telstra.com.au/customer-terms/ or obtain a copy from us.
  3. You must use your device, our services and our networks in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy. We may terminate your access to our networks if you use them to adversely impact the operation and/or other customers' enjoyment of our network or if you breach a material term of these terms, in accordance with the General Terms of Our Customer Terms (see home and family terms or business and enterprise terms). We will tell you before this happens.