CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
ExoDragon
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Telstra Contact Numbers not working very strange!!!

Answered

Hello All, First Time Here I've tried to call Telstra to discuss my bills as they haven't added the $20 discount on my invoice When i try to ring, 1800 353 708 as it says on there website https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/account-bill I get "you have rung 000 emergency line" When i ring 133 933 i just get "your call cannot be connected check the number and try again" What is going on here, Glitch in Telstra's center?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ExoDragon
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Contact Numbers not working very strange!!!

Update: Rang Telstra via Mobile, seems they did an update on my account and it added call barring on, that's been removed and credit applied to me account so that's that Smiley Very Happy Not sure how a system update on Telstra's end adding Call barring on but it's been removed and all is good Hopefully next update they do it won't turn call barring on.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 24: Supreme Being

Have you tried the standard 132200 number?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

ExoDragon

Yes i have it just goes to "signal busy tone"

i'm thinking of sending Telstra a complaint via there page to let them know something is not right at Telstra

That is very strange... I am on the phone with them on that number at the moment... strange as...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

ExoDragon

I have no other way to contact them seems i have to make a complaint, maybe my area is down, right now i have no idea what is going on.

ExoDragon
Accepted Solution

Update: Rang Telstra via Mobile, seems they did an update on my account and it added call barring on, that's been removed and credit applied to me account so that's that Smiley Very Happy Not sure how a system update on Telstra's end adding Call barring on but it's been removed and all is good Hopefully next update they do it won't turn call barring on.

View solution in original post

That is a very very weird thing to randomly add in. Glad you got it sorted though.
Helpful Links

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now