Highlighted
SMitch1
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Gateway charge on bill for Best Bundle Ever 24 month plan

We've just had the NBN connected at home. I've signed up on the 'Best Bundle Ever' plan - $99 per month for 24 months. I've just recevied the first bill - it has a charge of $168 for a Telstra Gateway on it. When I signed up, I was never told of any additional charges other than the $89 Activation Fee, and when I look at the product information summary sheet that I was given, it says this $168 charge applies to casual plans?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Gateway charge on bill for Best Bundle Ever 24 month plan

Hi Smitch1, 

Please chat to us here  http://tel.st/49kl so we can look into the charge. This is a community page for other customers and not account specifics as they can't access accounts. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Billkennedy
Level 1: Cadet

I have exactly the same issue, it clearly states the gateway charge is only on casual plans.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Billkennedy

It is not good to read you were charged for a modem when you believed it was included as part of the Bundle. Please chat with our billing team at  http://tel.st/hsc3 who can review your account and discuss further. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know how you go, or contact us about any other matter. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more