Highlighted
DGRAY3
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra ID

I have a Telstra ID but my account details & usage no longer show when i log in on the web page or Telstra app ? How do i get those details back ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra ID

Hi DGray3

Is your Broadband service a Cable Account? We have identified an issue where Cable usage is not showing at present. This is something we are working on, and hoping to have a resolution in the very near future. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DGRAY3

No cable...nothing to do with that. On phone Telstra app the log in , same as to get to here, fails The ID fails to log in !

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi DGRAY3,

This is certainly strange for both the My Account page and 24x7 App to both not be showing your account details and usage concurrently. Usually, if there is an issue with the App, an upgrade to the App or an uninstall and reinstall can resolve most issues. And sometimes depending on what browser you are using can affect the My Account login. Clearing the cache or trying a different browser may solve this issue. 

But the fact that both of these issues are happening at the same time is not something that we usually encounter, therefore I would suggest either chatting to our LiveChat team here: http://tel.st/hsc3 or calling 13 22 00 and speaking to a consultant, as they should be able to look into the matter further for you. 

Please let us know how you go. - Margie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DGRAY3

It says "ACCOUNT RESTRICTION .your account does not have the appropriate security level " ........what does that mean , i have had the accounts for 20 years & had access on line for ever until now ?????

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Yeah. It is an unusual. I have done a bit of investigating,  and I can only put it down to a system glitch that will require chatting to the My Account-specific chat team to resolve here: http://tel.st/8qpr

I am confident this is the best course of action to resolve the issue. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now