CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Awarechimp
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra app web account site SLOW

Answered

Have app and ID change of direct debit details takes days unbelievable , help on app sents me to Telstra  web page which requires i log in and also tells me to download app and get Testra ID even though i have these. I made a payment online to my account which showed outstanding amount even though i had set up direct debit months ago so redid direct debit then had to wait a day for direct debit to be approved then i paid the oustanding amount received email receipt confirming payment made however online account still shows oustanding amount. I have online many accounts for water, electricity, private health insurance and they all process payments instantly. Cannot understand why Telstra has app and web site account that are so SLOW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app web account site SLOW

I have found that the app (with all it's peculiarities) often resolves issues if the phone/computer cache is cleared.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app web account site SLOW

I have found that the app (with all it's peculiarities) often resolves issues if the phone/computer cache is cleared.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit