CrowdSupport®
Awarechimp
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra app web account site SLOW

Answered

Have app and ID change of direct debit details takes days unbelievable , help on app sents me to Telstra  web page which requires i log in and also tells me to download app and get Testra ID even though i have these. I made a payment online to my account which showed outstanding amount even though i had set up direct debit months ago so redid direct debit then had to wait a day for direct debit to be approved then i paid the oustanding amount received email receipt confirming payment made however online account still shows oustanding amount. I have online many accounts for water, electricity, private health insurance and they all process payments instantly. Cannot understand why Telstra has app and web site account that are so SLOW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app web account site SLOW

I have found that the app (with all it's peculiarities) often resolves issues if the phone/computer cache is cleared.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app web account site SLOW

I have found that the app (with all it's peculiarities) often resolves issues if the phone/computer cache is cleared.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now