CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra broadband billing - a little bit stupid or totally moronic?

Got incorrectly billed for broadband access (Telstra was still billing beyond end of contract) so rang in August and was told "sorry, this amount has been zeroed, account has been closed".  Two months later I receive a demand notice from a debt collection agency saying I have 7 days to pay an outstanding amount for EXACTLY THE SAME ACCOUNT THAT WAS DISCUSSED IN AUGUST!!!  Incompetence, stupidity, unbelievably-breathtakingly-moronically bad service from Telstra (latest in a long string) who assured me this issue was over and done with.  Fix it now Telstra!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra broadband billing - a little bit stupid or totally moronic?

http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/commitments/telstra-complaints-policy/

Ring the number that's appropriate, and you WILL get a result.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra broadband billing - a little bit stupid or totally moronic?

hi Emma, 

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your Telstra bill.

I would be really happy to investigate this matter and get it sorted for you .

I am sending you a Private message with a link where you can send me your details and I will do what is required to sort the matter out for you and then email you back, or call you if necessary with a response to your concerns

Please accept my apologies again, as I can imagine this has been really frustrating for you

Lindy in Adelaide Smiley Happy  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit