CrowdSupport®
brosalie
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra didn't bill me for a month, then double billed me with a short payment date.

I didn't recieve a monthly $90 bill for my bundle, after speaking with a team member via phone they didn't raise any concerns as to why the bill had not been delivered to my account. I assumed this was because my service has not been working properly and after 2 months, am still waiting on a nbn service in my area. 

A month later (tonight) I have been double billed for $180 with a 15 day payment date. I am overseas and cannot access the 24x7 chat on ANY web browser I download, and cannot international call. 

What can I do? I did not expect a double bill, especially with the fact my internet service has not been able to load a web page, let alone anything more 95% of the time. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra didn't bill me for a month, then double billed me with a short payment date.

Hi @brosalie

Sorry to read about your billing issues and apologies for the delays in responding.

Are you still in need of assistance with this or have you been able to contact our billing team for assistance?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra didn't bill me for a month, then double billed me with a short payment date.

Hello,

If this helps, below is a link to a request for payment extension

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/payment-extension?red=social-care-d395710-lithium-20929453-2...

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now