Highlighted
TomasGreen
Level 1: Cadet

The Pits

Answered

how do we get Telstras attention to an accident just waiting to happen.

For two months now we have been waiting for someone to come from Telstra and fix a broken in ground box that is in the footpath in front of our house. We had spoken to a Telstra person who was in the street two months ago he looked at it and said that he would report it, but nothing has happened. It's dangerous and in the dark someone is going to have an accident. I have put some timber over the hole.

I have today had no luck trying to talk to someone on the phone about this as were kept being put on hold and then the phone was ringing out.

My wife and I are at our wits ends over this, how do we make positive contact to get this fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: The Pits

Not a good situation Tom, but you might find that the best way to get the message through qwould be via the web form, it's easy and step by step and ensures that you exact location and the problem get straight through to the right people without having to try to phone, it can be found at the link below.

Let us know how you get on.https://service.telstra.com.au/general/report-equipment-damage/form;jsessionid=C3465F6FE1292BA8E888E...

Just click on that link and a new page with all the form and details will open.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Not a good situation Tom, but you might find that the best way to get the message through qwould be via the web form, it's easy and step by step and ensures that you exact location and the problem get straight through to the right people without having to try to phone, it can be found at the link below.

Let us know how you get on.https://service.telstra.com.au/general/report-equipment-damage/form;jsessionid=C3465F6FE1292BA8E888E...

Just click on that link and a new page with all the form and details will open.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Level 22: Superhuman

What he said.

Smiley Very Happy

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Nice work DeanjaSmiley Happy 

Keep us posted Tomas on the response you get from this form submission. happy to follow up at any stage. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GeoffreyT
Level 1: Cadet

Good advice Deanja. I tried the form but it failed. Bad damaged to pit at Merrylands outside 14 Stanly st. Large hole in middle of path.... Has been like this for long time. My late Father did keep some attention to keep safe but he died in 2006
Level 22: Superhuman

G'day GeoffreyT,

Give it another go, and if it doesn't work, I'd be putting in a call.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

koopz
Level 3: Gumshoe

thanks for the info Deanja.

there's a double pit broken open over at 109 Earnshaw Street, Banyo.  She's a deep one too - it's a good +120cm fall into that baby.  

I clicked on the link you provided and noticed the phone number.  When I rang someone picked up almost immeadiately, and organised to get someone out there asap.  

Kudos  Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now