CrowdSupport®
AnnoyedCustom1
Level 2: Rookie

The Xbox One X All Access Add-On.

I am really Pissed Off at Telstra my internet is apparently not strong enough for my recently added on Xbox All Access Pass. (31/10/2019)

I have had 4 Cutouts on my service and now that I want too cancel my Add-On they want too charge me $642.30 to do so. I am so pissed cos One of there Nbn Techs said I could do it For no Fees at all.(Jeevan)

Because you did not put the notes too process it at the Store end. They wanted there cancellation fees!    Telstra Let me down again. They offer too help you with issue then tell all the reasons why they cannot do it.  Then spend 2hrs *stuffing you around transferring from Section too section.  More BS.  Not happy.  Very poor customer service.   Not a very happy customer.  

Really Pissed Off Customer

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: The Xbox One X All Access Add-On.

Sorry for the frustration in this. I'm confident we can have it appropriately resolved. Do you have an open complaint about it at all? I'd like to know we've got you running at the best speed possible, so you can enjoy that xbox. - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DaveT3
Level 1: Cadet

I spent 6 hrs doing the same thing in relation to a move request, bouncing from person to person. The most frustrating thing is the operators poor level or english and having to try to explain simple things to people over and over again... 

I even tried to visited the Ocean Keys store in WA thinking I would get better service there...

The manager tried to make me buy a modem I already had... and was totally rude. 

I lodged multiple complaints, and had to contact the ombudsmen to get a response...

Worst part was I just wanted to know what was happening and how to use my internet...

Finally I was contacted by a telstra person in relation to my compplaint..  put me through to a technician and reset my origional modem and restored my service in less than 6 minutes...

I had spent two weeks arguing to get 6 minutes of service... 

Just to use the service I was paying for.

Blown away....

And your customer service operators both on the phone and instore are both incompetent and horribly frustrating because they simply cant do their job...

Most of them struggle to spell my street name...

Its Cave Loop...

Support Team
Support Team

Hi DaveT3, That is terrible to hear. I shall pass on this feedback. May I ask if all has now finally been addressed and your services reactivated? -  Jo

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DaveT3
Level 1: Cadet

Yeah after 3 weeks, 6 hours on the phone, 10 different operators (Who would each verify my phone number but never seem to be able to use it if we got disconnected?!??!?!), a two hour round trip drive the nearest store, 2x formal complaints with Telstra and finally a complaint to the ombudsmen I did finally get a call back from an operator who I had to demand to speak to a technician...

He immediately knew what was the problem  and was able to fix it over the phone in 6 minutes...

Honestly.... I origionally called to get an additional internet service added at another adress I had so I had internet at my farm and my city house and the sales phone staff did such a bad job I actually just gave up and just told them to move it as it seemed easier....

Clearly it wasnt...

Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me with this further information. I shall pass all of this on accordingly. - Jo

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now