ciaociao
Level 1: Cadet

The cost of the battery for NBN box and service charge to be paid back to me.

Answered

How can I get paid back on the cost of the battery for NBN box and service charge of replacement? I was told to claim them when I get the invoice. I got the invoice and wonder who and how to send the invoice to the billing department? Angela

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: The cost of the battery for NBN box and service charge to be paid back to me.

If the battery is less than 2 years old, id reconmend calling NBN billing on 1800 834 273 tomorrow as they are probably closed now. If its more than two years old from my understanding its out of warranty and up to the consumer to pay for. The credit for a battery is $67ish from memory
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: The cost of the battery for NBN box and service charge to be paid back to me.

If the battery is less than 2 years old, id reconmend calling NBN billing on 1800 834 273 tomorrow as they are probably closed now. If its more than two years old from my understanding its out of warranty and up to the consumer to pay for. The credit for a battery is $67ish from memory
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now