CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Transfer of mobile ownership

Answered

I am advised my mobile will be transferred to my husband as he is the name on our household account.  As he is 86 years old suffering from advanced Parkinsons Disease and I am the person completely handling our account, is it possible instead to transfer the main account to my name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer of mobile ownership

Yes, that is quite easy to do.

The easiest way is to pop in to a Telstra Shop and fill out Transfer of Ownership form.

If you have Power of Attorney for your Husband, then take that documentation with you, otherwise you will need to get him to sign the paperwork as well.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer of mobile ownership

Yes, that is quite easy to do.

The easiest way is to pop in to a Telstra Shop and fill out Transfer of Ownership form.

If you have Power of Attorney for your Husband, then take that documentation with you, otherwise you will need to get him to sign the paperwork as well.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit