CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Trying to disconnect my internet and phone line for 8 months

Hi does anyone know another way to cancel their nbn internet and phone line. I have been calling them up every month since June 2019 to cancel a internet bundle as I have sold my house and moved out. They said it was completed but every month I get charged 90. This has gone on for 8 months. This month I am again billed. Help please I have went into Telstra store and called them. They also makes me pay and say they will credit me back but I haven’t been credited for 3 months!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Trying to disconnect my internet and phone line for 8 months

Hi Xs34,

Have you been dealing with the Disconnection's team when ringing 132200?

If you have, then it's time for you to get a Case Manager through the Complaints Team.

You can ring 132200 and say "Complaint" as the reason for your call, or you can fill the Complaint for in online.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

If you do it online, it will take at least 5 business days to get a call from someone.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit