Hollywood83
Level 1: Cadet

View current bill

What is the amount of my current Telstra bill and could I please get a discount because I have been such a good customer. Thanks Telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: View current bill

Hi @Hollywood83 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I recommend contacting our Billings Team on Live Chat:  https://tel.st/5hr26 or on 132200 as they will be able to check your current bill for you and answer any questions you may have.

Please let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 22: Superhuman

Telstra have a fine technical system, but do not recognise customer retention. The only way you will get a better deal is to discuss your options to leave with the Disconnections Team. If you ring between 8.30am and 9pm AEDT it will go to the Adelaide team, who are eager to please.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Level 22: Superhuman

I forgot to mention that you can check your bill on Telstra Online Billing or using the Telstra 24/7 mobile app.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Level 21: Augmented

This is a community support, so we cannot help you with the amount and you need to follow @TanashaM's advice. You can also see it in your 24/7.
However, I can tell you not to expect any "discount because I have been such a good customer". Telstra is running business not a charity - been with Telstra (happily) for 25 years, but never received any loyalty discounts... Yes, there are occasionally discounts, but they are usually based on special offers/deals and very often to new customers only...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Hollywood83

I know your not a charity and I know that Telstra is running a business. The point I’m making is that many companies, Successful ones reward their good customers especially ones that deserve it. It shows that they care about them and are in touch with them. Running a business and showing respect to customers is all a part of that. Especially when you have spent large amounts of money month after month and always pay on time. So just say we are running a business is an easy way out. What makes you think I can’t get a better deal somewhere else.
Level 21: Augmented

@Hollywood83 wrote:
What makes you think I can’t get a better deal somewhere else.

Because there were others who thought that grass was greener (read cheaper) on the other side of the fence, but quickly came back for far more superior network...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Hollywood83

I work fifo. The camp I stay at has a great network with three different carriers. I work two weeks on and one week off. Live in Perth Western Australia. For the one week I’m home I barely use my phone and when at work I have the option to use two other carriers. So may be your right the grass might be greener on the other side. If your willing to help out our loyal customer then it’s definitely worth looking at some one who will.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more