CrowdSupport®
joedan
Level 3: Gumshoe

We can confirm your request to stop receiving your bill by email

Received email today stating that "We can confirm your request to stop receiving your bill by email" I never confirmed this so I logged on and it has indeed changed, but no matter what options I tick in the "Bill Delivery & Reminders" page it won't update back to the way I had it. Can somebody change my billing back to "I'll view it online" please. Very strange that it changed without my action and even stranger the system doesn't let me change it back.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: We can confirm your request to stop receiving your bill by email

Its really quick and easy to change you back to Email Bill and takes less than a minute which can be done by either calling accounts on 137 663, a CS moderator or livechat via https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Lathania

Re: We can confirm your request to stop receiving your bill by email

Thanks I changed it now via my Windows PC.

I couldn't change it back through my iphone (Safari), when I hit update the page would refresh but all the options would reset.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now