Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

We’re here to help

If you have a question or need a hand with your Telstra service, we’re here for you, whenever, wherever you are.

The easiest way to talk to us is online. We’re available 24x7 and you can get in touch with us via:

• LiveChat - chat with one of our friendly consultants
  • Facebook - get help, ask questions and enjoy exclusive deals
  • Twitter – ask questions or leave your feedback
  • CrowdSupport® - ask the crowd questions and join discussions
  • Google+ - add us to your circle and talk about a range of topics.

Finally, for quick answers, tutorials and ‘how to’ instructions we also have our popular frequently asked questions 

Call us

You can also talk to one of our friendly consultants. Find the right number for your enquiry

Business services

If you need help with your business services, you can chat online with one of our consultants on Business LiveChat 24x7 or call us

Things you need to know

Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc., and is used under licence.

Facebook is a registered trade mark of Facebook, Inc.

Google is a trademark of Google Inc.

® and ™ are registered trade mark and trademark of Telstra Corporation Limited.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
18 REPLIES
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: We’re changing the way we interact with you....

Sticky this please!!

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Level 23: Superhero

Re: We’re changing the way we interact with you....

Great to see all the available options in one place. Smiley Happy
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
kiyana
Level 1: Cadet

Re: We’re here to help

im having problems with my samsung galaxy young 3g and for awhile now my phone is not serviced in telstra 3g connection... is there a solution for my problem and why has it happened.

thankyou
katdruski

Im having problems getting help in any way shapr or form from Telstra, i have tried calling (18 hours on the phone later) I have gone into stores ($99 spent that I was told would be refiunded to me - still not) loss of 2 annual leave days (as Telstra coundnt tell me what day a technician would be there until id already waited a day) and $80 in phone bills. 

So please tell me - how do you ACTUALLY help?

Support Team
Support Team

HI katdruski, it certainly isn't the experience we want to provide for our customers - if your previous contact with us hasn't provided the solutions you need then it may be worth requesting the assistance of a dedicated case manager via the channels at http://goo.gl/WurpB.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

need help with your customer service/technical support they cannot do anything but answer phone calls and thats about it

JINGJING

the question is I am not in AUS, but i wanne terminate my internet (bigbond). there no one in use. so i just want to terminate for few months, how can i connect the servicer? what kind of information i need to supply? perferd to use email.

Support Team
Support Team

Hey JINGJING to cancel your service you'd need to give us a call, if you are overseas the number to call us on is:

+61 2 9242 0570

-Dylan

gibj
Level 2: Rookie

We are here to help????

What a Crock...tried most of the list and still no answers.  I have been without Emails for over three days.  The help service is a very friendly and warm experience but nothing is done and promised calls are never returned.

It isnt any good having help services if requests are not actioned and customers valued.

Confused55555

Surprisingly they left out the below contact...........

You can call our complaints reception directly  on 1800 814 242 9-5 AEDT Monday to Friday to get in touch with that complaints manager.

-Dylan

Fido59

We’re here to help

I can't beleive that you people at Telstra think this is Support with a capital Service!

What is

http://goo.gl/WurpB.

and how would anyone ever find it.

Just provide us with a phone (!) support line staffed with technically informed staff.  STOP HIDING from your customers.

Message baords for "community" support are useless except for spreading bad news about YOU!

Fido59

We’re here to help

Telstra just sent me a Conversation Starter badge.  Are you serious?!!  This is not kindergarten.  Most of us are here because we are heartily disenchanted with you.  It starts with sending emails from NoReply aaddresses, and providing highly-frustrating, alternative channels.

You are not helping adequately.

James002

Thanks Confused, that may be helpful to me.

I am not surprised that they didn't mention that option as it does not appear anywhere on their web site that I or Google can find, except for a couple of posts of it by you in these forums :-)

zafirah74

why after a week of thinking i had all my plans updated and your company stopping the share data after we have constantly had issues with your company in stopping for the last 8 months you are continuing to bill us share data at $10 per gb and we had it taken off last monday. is your company that pathetic you are bin diving literally to keep share data on our business plans and charging us exhorbant fees every day sometimes 6 times a day at $10 a hit?. seriously we are now taking this to the telecommunications ombudsman for lack of listening to your customers and then we will seek legal action to sort this mess out. how can you keep doing something that i have spoken to your company last monday about. sort this **bleep** out now 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Zafirah74, 

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post. 

If you are referring to the $10 per gb Extra Data Top-Up, Extra Data unless your contract was commenced prior to 14 May 2015, the Extra Data would be included in the Terms and Conditions of your contract, and therefore cannot be removed I'm afraid. 

Kind Regards 

d-hillman

After months of painfully slow internet and very little help from telstra despite repeated calls, today my internet us come to an almost stand still with download speed of 0.73 mbps.

I've already had to up my mobile plan to allow for not being able to use my wireless and hav8ng to use my mobile data to access the internet
Agin no assistance from telstra with the extra cost despite not providing me the Interne plan I'm paying for

Now I've just spent over 30 mins on hold waiting to get help

So back to little or no Internet and no help from telstra.

And the only other suggestion I get from telstra is call between 9 and 5 but I work between 730 and 530
dm4
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

I no longer have a drivers license, how do I make a complaint without one.??
Support Team
Support Team

Hi dm4

If you are lodging a complaint with a Team Member about your service with us they can identify you with the account and other details we have or are you using the form to lodge a complaint?.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more