Cameron36
Level 1: Cadet

What a joke

This company should be ashamed of what it has become. 3 months ago I started trying to get my s9plus and tab a on stay connected after a house fire when I realised that even thoe asking for it 100 times during the conversation I had with the salesman he blatantly ignored me and put some other plan thing on the account. I thought that a simple change on the account would fix this but what I have endured the last three months has been nothing short of a nightmare full of wasted time and repeating myself over and over and over again all for no reason what so ever. Everyday I’m told something totally different about how I can get my phone back and it’s just more bs everyday. Each person I talk to has a different story. Telstra ruined my credit rating completely to the extent where I can’t even get a device with them which is pretty f ironic considering the reason a.m. was an 8000$ bill from 3 months service on devices I never had and a tablet sim (because apparently they only send one sim with two devices these days!) that I used as a phone sim and even thoe we established this months ago was never changed, because as per usual with Telstra “it’s too hand” and “computer says no”. This was such a great thing for me as this is the 3rd f up this year where Telstra (in the middle of me changing house and looking for work or in the middle of my grandfather dying, now that was my favourite!) cut off my number from their own f up and refuse to put it back on causeing utter chaos and so many lost man hours already before you take into consideration all the times I’ve had to spend hours on the phone to them which just end up no where or sometimes you actually get somewhere only to get another idiot on the end of the line the next day. What gives Telstra the bloody right to do this to people! What a waste of spare company, like what do you actually do on the call centres there? Just talk absolute sh$@ and then forget everything you say to people 5 mins later? Does anyone have Time for this bs? Who has got 3 hours every couple of days to go over and over and over the same old story with a phone company that’s supposed to make life easier but they make it a living hell when I can ever get what I’m paying for and I can’t go to another company because they messed up my credit rating that bad even thoe we someone got an Australian the other day who wiped the stupid charges. I want what I paid for! I don’t want anymore excuses I want this sorted

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: What a joke

Hi Cameron36, 

Very sorry to hear of the account issue and that a resolution has not been reached for you. 

If a formal complaint is yet to be lodged for a Complaint Case Manager to look into a possible resolution for you, you are able to lodge online here:  http://tel.st/pl9fd

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Cameron36

Don’t you dare pretend you guys will do anything about it when I’ve spent no less that 500 calls and 100+ hours on this already. How many “case managers” do you think I’ve had? I’m going to say roughly 60. This company is a joke and a disgrace to Australia. Not one person knows what anyone else is doing in that company unless it’s talking absolute rubbish and forgetting the lot of it while they handball it to the next person because I’m quite sure that’s all you do.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Have you got an SR or INC number? When a formal complaint is lodged, you should just be dealing with a single person.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Cameron36

Yes I’ve had a few but there’s always something else, just finished my report to accc and the ombudsman f$&@ing had enough of the constant dumb bs I’ve dealt with for 4-5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear that's become necessary, Cameron36. The TIO will liaise with our TIO complaints team, and they'll get in touch with you to discern a resolution. Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more