CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
SafetyPete27
Level 1: Cadet

What is this bill for?????

Answered

Hi MR PETER <middle and last name removed to protect your privacy>

Just a reminder that your latest Telstra bill 116 2705 433 for $175.00 on your account

<removed to protect your privacy> is ready to view online and due for payment on 04 Jul 16.

You can pay your bill securely online at telstra.com/myaccount or at telstra.com/paybill. Or call our pay-by-phone service on 1300 369 666.

To view your bill, log in at telstra.com/myaccount. With My Account you can view up to 13 months of your Telstra bills, register for billing alerts via SMS or email, check your estimated mobile data usage and much more. If you haven't registered for My Account yet it only takes a few minutes. Visit my.telstra.com/myaccount/register and have your Telstra phone number or account number ready.

Did you know you can also use your My Account details to pay your Telstra bills and manage your services on the go with the Telstra 24x7® App available on iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ and Facebook. Check it out at telstra.com/apps.

A more convenient way to pay your bills
If you haven't already, you may like to try one of our Direct Debit payment options to help you control your bills, letting you decide when and how much to pay. Visit telstra.com/directdebit to set yours up today.

We're here to help
Need some help understanding your bill or managing your data? Visit telstra.com/yourbill for more information, including a step-by-step video guide to your bill.

If you have any other queries you can get support online 24 hours, 7 days with our Help and Support service, or on Twitter, Facebook or CrowdSupport®.

See you online soon,

Gerd Schenkel
Executive Director, Telstra Digital Sales and Service

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: What is this bill for?????

I would treat it a a scam. It doesn't conform to the standard format for a Telstra bill.

Definitely do not click on any links contained in the email.

If you are worried that you may have missed a bill, go to the Telstra site and click on "My Account" and login. You will be able to see all your bills there.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: What is this bill for?????

I would treat it a a scam. It doesn't conform to the standard format for a Telstra bill.

Definitely do not click on any links contained in the email.

If you are worried that you may have missed a bill, go to the Telstra site and click on "My Account" and login. You will be able to see all your bills there.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now