Highlighted
alancorner
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Whats after `in progress`

Answered

When you are waiting for an order to be delivered what is next after `in progress` in the order page. Been waiting 6 days now and still `in progress`

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alancorner
Accepted Solution

Re: Whats after `in progress`

Phone arived at last thanks for all your help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES
whisper
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Alan,

I am in the same situation. I placed an order for Telstra services on June 27th and it only shows "in progress" until the day of the scheduled installationd date of July 9th. I logged in and saw it changed to "delayed" and then no one showed up that day. I called and was advised I would get a call back and didn't - twice.

I have been just contacted by Renee, one of the Moderators here who's offered to help resolve this issue...here's the post http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Moving-Connection-Help/Home-Connection-Delay-for-BigPond-Bundl... .

Best of luck in getting your issue resolved and if I find anything else out I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Whisper

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

alancorner wrote:

When you are waiting for an order to be delivered what is next after `in progress` in the order page. Been waiting 6 days now and still `in progress`

What sort of product are you referring to?

Best to try LiveChat if you need an answer quickly (http://livechat.telstra.com)

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

alancorner

Mobile phone and plan, contacted live chat told it was listed for delivery today, great, guess what no show well maybe tommorow
alancorner

Nothing received, this is an absolute disaster contacted the people on the 1800 number they could not tell me what had happened to the order. I then went to live chat again after sitting in front of computer for 45 mins they decided they wanted to ring me. Then 40 mins on phone still don't know why no phone, they say the order was put on hold but they did not know why - the suggestion was this order was canceled and another placed on Monday. what the he** is going on Telstra?

Ben_F

alancorner wrote:

Nothing received, this is an absolute disaster contacted the people on the 1800 number they could not tell me what had happened to the order. I then went to live chat again after sitting in front of computer for 45 mins they decided they wanted to ring me. Then 40 mins on phone still don't know why no phone, they say the order was put on hold but they did not know why - the suggestion was this order was canceled and another placed on Monday. what the he** is going on Telstra?

This sounds like a Control Group hold. Does your order number start with 1- ? As I understand it, they should be able to give you a tracking number (starting with a 9) to track at aae.com.au

I've flagged your post for one of the Moderators here to pop in and get some details. Hopefully this can get fixed.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

alancorner

Yes number starts with 1 -
Ben_F

Ring them or LiveChat and ask for your MSC/MFS Reference number. You should be able to track your order with that Smiley Happy

B.

New Users - Click Here!

alancorner

No MSC/MFS number looking into that now!!!
Ben_F

alancorner wrote:
No MSC/MFS number looking into that now!!!

As in they didn't generate one?

--Sigh-- No handset will be issued without one of these being generated (unless they have replaced the Mobility Fufillment System with something else).

Hopefully they can provide it to you, you should be able to track your order on the AAE website with that.

Check back in with us and let us know how you went!

B.

New Users - Click Here!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Alancorner

This doesn't sound good at all!

I'll be happy to work out what's going on for you. Just send me a Private Message with your email address, and the order number and I'll get onto you ASAP.

And Ben, funny you say that.......... 

(unless they have replaced the Mobility Fufillment System with something else).

For some staff it has been :-)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

alancorner

OK the latest, got phone call from Telstra yesterday saying my new phone will be with me on Friday, the lady gave me a number to track - great. thought I would put the number into the aae website and I got a parcel that was delivered to somebody in Bunbury in June!!! Contacted live chat and they confirmed the phone would arrive on Friday, so I await.
Ben_F

Steph wrote:

And Ben, funny you say that.......... 

(unless they have replaced the Mobility Fufillment System with something else).

For some staff it has been :-)

Sack the Siebel Developers then. If this is the reason that this customer hasn't got their mobile phone, there isn't much QA or Testing in place it seems.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

New Users - Click Here!

alancorner
Accepted Solution

Phone arived at last thanks for all your help.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more