CrowdSupport®
Hazelford
Level 1: Cadet

Why am I paying higher price for Voice Ultimate

My fixed phone plan is currently Voice Ultimate which I assume to be the default plan given to me by Telstra several years ago when home phone plans changed. Telstra has been charging me $89.90 per month for Voice Ultimate plus extra fees (connection fees and usage fees) for calls to Australian mobile phones (including to Telstra mobile phones).

Voice Ultimate plan currently provided by Telstra to new customers costs $55 per month and this includes unlimited calls (with no connection fees)to Australian mobile phones.

Why am I being charged  so much more than the current plan price? As an existing customer for decades, why should I pay more than a new customer for the same plan?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Why am I paying higher price for Voice Ultimate

Suggest you call 132200 and when asked for reason of call say change plans. You should be able to change to the new $55 plan. Like most business This is a common practice for most business to offer the better plans to new customers,

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now