CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
bhoomi
Level 1: Cadet

account suspended and telstra control group just not working with time limits

so it happens on a fine sunny day i drop into Tshop in Morley and get a phone on plan from telstra.

All my IDs were taken and no credit problems were faced.

Everything is fine for 10 days and my account is suspended suddenly.

So ofcourse i had to call telstra and after 25 mins of waiting they answer and i get told that your account has been taken over by control group and you need to visit Tshop again which i do and they say that i have to supply more docs to prove my identity.

They took all my docs and said they will verify all docs and then activate my service.

It has already been a week and still no answer and they wont even tell whats wrong.

I am really frustated as i have the phone with me and nobody can contact me or vice versa.

It was told to me it would take 24 to 48 hours but now its been over 3 days and if i had to call customer care they would just say sorry we cant do any thing as its with control group.

On said that i told them please cancel my service for which they responded tht you are in a contract and cancellation would cost you the whole plan fee.

Please help where should i go and tell my problem.

thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ajps
Level 1: Cadet

Re: account suspended and telstra control group just not working with time limits

I having the same problem 10 time to telstra shop. It been over 1 month. 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: account suspended and telstra control group just not working with time limits

Hi Ajps, 

This doesn't sound too good. What has been advised to you by the Store is the issue? 

Have they escalated this issue for you? 

-   Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

You will need to contact our Tech Support team on 133 933 for assistance with this so that they can raise an escalation to have this investigated further.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now