CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
amandark
Level 1: Cadet

billing name

Answered
hi. how do you change your name on your telstra bill? my name has been incorrectly spelt, and i'd like it changed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: billing name

Good evening amandark, the easiest way to have this take care of might be via the Telstra live chat facility at the following link. They would have access to your personal details to effect any changes required; https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Accepted Solution

Good evening amandark, the easiest way to have this take care of might be via the Telstra live chat facility at the following link. They would have access to your personal details to effect any changes required; https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

amandark

thanks, i'll have a look at it now

amandark

thanks again, its all sorted now

Hey that's great and thank you for lettings us know.

Have a great night.

sig

daffy44
Level 5: Eagle Eye

My bill always needed credit adjustments as it was right once in my time with bigpond and my home phone to the stage I have had to cancel my home phone just paying a minimum to keep my bigpond payment,\

That payment is also another reason I cancelled my phone as when I rang up initially I was told

YES I could have a monthly payment of 25.99 as I did with no problems at TPG,

I was with TPG for years and if my computer had not packed up I still would be with TPG, had no problems and paid by direct debit not fearing what would be deducted monthly, I trusted them to take out the monthly rate of 29.99 with no problems at all,

I wish I had continued with TPG. but when one year is up Mr, A. Ellis told me I had the choice to leave or stay and I will be leaving that is terrible after being with a company 24 years.

I am stressed out everytime I opened my Telstra bill and just coming out of hospital as I told the staff there was no consideration given to me to save my health.

Now there is a threatening email stating if I do not pay on time I will be charged a late fee even though it states a late fee will not be charged to anyone on a pension.

I was in a shocjking car accident where I nearly died and all Telstra care about is their late fee. A caring company don't you think.

Mr Ellis I hope you have noted what you said as I still have the email but I cannot answer it as the mailbox is not monitored that is a good way of keeping unpleasant emails away from Telstra is it not?????

I am still upset after 24 years I am treated so badly when I switched to Telstra I thought I would get
""A FAIR GO""

DAPHNE COOMBER
daffy44
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Jeff

Why do people think you are a Telstra employee???? usually thoughts do not appear for nothing.

Are you to quick to answer or do you have the right answer to quickly

I have been looking for Telstra 24/7 for the last halve an hour where is it

DAPHNE COOMBER
Support Team
Support Team

Hi daffy44, 

Sorry to hear of the poor experience, certainly not what we want for our customers! Smiley Sad 

When you log into your My Account here: http://tel.st/cpyn and click on the service plan at the bottom of the page should be contact options, and the 24x7 chat option will be there.

Also possible to to use this link: http://tel.st/hsc3

In regards to late fees, as long as the account is set up with pensioner concession details, then there should be no late fee. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

@daffy44 wrote:

Jeff

Why do people think you are a Telstra employee???? usually thoughts do not appear for nothing.

Are you to quick to answer or do you have the right answer to quickly

I have been looking for Telstra 24/7 for the last halve an hour where is it

Hi there Daffy, thanks for the compliment ... I think. Lol.

Certainly not a Telstra employee nor have I ever been.

Just a retiree with too much time on my hands and an interest in all things tech.

My mate Ivan ( Who does work for Telstra) has given you one answer there and also if you scroll to the bottom of the main Crowdsupport page you'll see a direct link there for 24/7 live chat.

Have a great day mate.

Signature.gif

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now