CrowdSupport®
TelstraBoy
Level 1: Cadet

free msg's

got a txt a few weeks ago saying if i recharge $30 or more id get 3000 free msg's..ok...i recharge and i got in word only 3000 free msg's to send..i send my 1st txt and the charge came out of my main amount ($30),2nd the same 3rd 4th etc until all my $30 was gone,along the way about 5 of the free txt was used and now i have 2995 free msg's left,when i try to send a msg now i get a msg saying it hasnt gone through cause i aint got enough credit,anyone else have the same prob??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: free msg's

Hi there TelstraBoy, to get straigh on top of this, you need to make direct contact with the pre-paid support tea. As a public forum, nobody here has access to personal account details etc. etc., but they should be in a position to get this sorted ASAP.

You can contact them via: tel://1258887/  or on line chat: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:ContactUs:TechnicalSmiley TonguerePaid

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
TelstraBoy
Level 1: Cadet

Re: free msg's

thanks,ik..just seeing if anyone else had the same prob,will ring them eventually,was online and thought id ask a quick question here..thanks again.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now