CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
barray
Level 1: Cadet

how to cancel stay connected

do i have to go to telstra shop to turn off stay connected or can i do it via my account on internet

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
daffy44
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: how to cancel stay connected

What do you want cancelled because it is going to cost you money Telstra do not cancell any of their services for nothing.

i had my phone cut off but that was because I comp;ained a lot and also was a customer for 24 years with my home phone

with your broadband it depends on your contract I was told by Mr.A Ellis that I could cancell my broadband after one year or pay an amount like 300.00 dollars to cancell

Good luck

DAPHNE COOMBER
Support Team
Support Team

Hi barray, 

Welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy

It's possible to remove the StayConnected product through any of our contact centres. Feel free to call in on 132200 or use live chat here: http://tel.st/hsc3 and we can help out. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

dm4
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

I DESPERATELY NEED TO CANCEL STAY CONNECTED. I CANNOT NAVIGATE, OR AM NOT PERMITTED TO, TO THE PLACE TO TELL TELSTRA WHERE TO STICK IT. TELSTRA SERVICE IS GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY.

dm4
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

HOW BLOODY RIGHT, EVEN THEIR FREE SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO DOWNLOAD COSTS. NOTHING IS FOR FREE ONLY AIR.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi dm4,

StayConnected Plus is a backup plan that incorporates data protection and device exchange or replacement, for any reason.

You can speak with our team securely via LiveChat at: http://tel.st/hsc3 or via 13 22 00 for this to be removed. NOTE: once removed, it cannot be reinstated until a new 12/24month plan and handset is initiated.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now