robbie1944
Level 1: Cadet

i would like to request that i still recieve a paper bill

Answered

recently changed my plan and recieved a text to say i will only get an email bill which is not satisfactory for me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: i would like to request that i still recieve a paper bill

You either need to log in to your account online and change your billing preference, or give 132200 a call and speak to a consultant.

Note: a fee is charged for Paper Bills.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

You either need to log in to your account online and change your billing preference, or give 132200 a call and speak to a consultant.

Note: a fee is charged for Paper Bills.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Most of the new plans insist on on-line billing. I am sure it is part of the T&Cs you received with the new plan. Some allow printed bill for fee, some may not allow even that (not sure)...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more