CrowdSupport®
Steve48
Level 2: Rookie

iPhone 7 delivery

Why was my iPhone 7 delivery ( which was onboard the Star Track delivery vehicle) stopped and sent back to sender? 

Telstra order SBS8403109.  I contacted Telstra support as well as my closest Telstra mobile store and although very helpfull in trying to find a solution (did not find one other than suggesting I recontract either through the store or Apple), could not explain what happened. The phone was nearly here and now, who knows.....Please let me know what went wrong , why and how is Telstra going to fix this. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: iPhone 7 delivery

Hi Steve48

I'm very sorry for this occurrence. I have not been able to find an explanation as to what has occurred as yet, 

I will be sending you a PM, so we can grab some details, 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Steve48

Provided my details as per the PM link provided
Looking forward to having this issue resolved asap
Please keep me updated on the progress

Much appreciated
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Steve, 

Have just checked in, your Order Complaint has been escalated to a Case Manager and you should be hearing from them within the next 24 hours.

If this does not occur, please let us know 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Steve48

Still no response from the “Case Manager” who I sincerely hope has being working hard in the background to get to the bottom of this issue. It’s been about 5 days since I reported this, first to the helpline and later through other channels in Telstra (including this forum) and is still not one millimetre closer to having this explained and/or resolved.

The question is simple….what went wrong, why and how is Telstra going to fix it.....and of course, when.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Steve, I've emailed your case manager (Daniel) to request follow-up contact as soon as he's available next. You can also speak with our Complaints team on 1800 814 242 and provide your case reference (SR 1-921909336630) to discuss this further.

Steve48

Managed to get hold of the case manager…..said it’ll be sorted (new phone my hand) by early next week …..waiting…..

Steve48

Handset in hand……all’s forgiven…..

Many thanks

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Steve48, 

Finally! That is great to hear, Again we apologise for the inconvenience and frustration this would have been causing. Did you find out what happened? Why was the phone returned mid-transit? 

Kind Regards 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now