CrowdSupport®
bushrngr
Level 1: Cadet

innaropriate phone charges

I am writing for a number of reasons.

Firstly My telstra phone bill is way to high and you are overcharging me quite inappropriately for things I have no contriol over.

Secondly my telstra smart phone <removed to protect your privacy> has been with someone else for three weeks now and I am receiving $10 overcharges which I have never ever authorised I want that stopped immediately. 

Thirdly I am utterly disgusted at the comeplete lack of service being provide to me by Telstra for my family bundle and Telstra TV I have been on the phone to Telstra for over 6 hours ata time just to have them not do a thing about the service that is being provided. I am disgusted by the poor language levels being used on teh phone service and the lack of diligence on their part to provide an effectiev service where I do not have to complain every 3/4 days about this rubbish Telstra service. 

I want my account reviewed imediately and I want my account reduced significantly!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: innaropriate phone charges

HI bushrngr, I trust this can be sorted out for you soon. For privacy reasons we can't request account details or make changes to services via posts on these forums, but our teams through the online chat service at  http://tel.st/49kl can certainly investigate and assist further

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: innaropriate phone charges

@bushrngr, did you lend your phone to someone, or was it sent away for repair? If you lent it too someone, then you are responsible for the charges that they incur.

Secondly, what problems are you having with your Telstra TV and internet service? We might be able to offer some pointers to get it working better if at all possible.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now