Squeaker
Level 1: Cadet

is say.telstra.com.au real

Got this in my inbox, pasted below, the link tool me to say.telstra.com.au. Just wondering if this is legit????

Thank in advance

We've identified an issue that meant that data usage notifications for your Mobile Broadband service under account  were sent by SMS and may not have been visible on your Mobile Broadband device.

Our analysis shows you have incurred excess data charges. We want to confirm whether you experienced any issues receiving notifications on your Mobile Broadband device. If you incurred excess data charges because you did not know you were going to exceed your included data usage allowance, you will be eligible for a refund.

If you believe you are eligible for a refund please complete the form here:telstra.com.au/mbbrefundform1.

If you are eligible for a refund we'll contact you via SMS to confirm the amount of the refund.

You'll need to include in the webform the following two pieces of information:

Billing account number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you have any questions please visit our Crowd Support page here.

Regards,

The Telstra Team

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: is say.telstra.com.au real

Yes. That is a legitimate site. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Skyebell
Level 1: Cadet

Re: is say.telstra.com.au real

W

@Squeaker wrote:

Got this in my inbox, pasted below, the link tool me to say.telstra.com.au. Just wondering if this is legit????

Thank in advance

We've identified an issue that meant that data usage notifications for your Mobile Broadband service under account  were sent by SMS and may not have been visible on your Mobile Broadband device.

Our analysis shows you have incurred excess data charges. We want to confirm whether you experienced any issues receiving notifications on your Mobile Broadband device. If you incurred excess data charges because you did not know you were going to exceed your included data usage allowance, you will be eligible for a refund.

If you believe you are eligible for a refund please complete the form here:telstra.com.au/mbbrefundform1.

If you are eligible for a refund we'll contact you via SMS to confirm the amount of the refund.

You'll need to include in the webform the following two pieces of information:

Billing account number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you have any questions please visit our Crowd Support page here.

Regards,

The Telstra Team

Same here really weird i always have 20gigs left over each month ALWAYS

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now