Highlighted
Rose191
Level 1: Cadet

phone account

Answered

I have just paid my latest phone account, but would query 5 calls listed.  4 were to Angaston and I didn't get connected as I later found out the number I as calling had been temporarily disconnected. I was billed .85c for each call even though I was not connected.  The other call was to Moonta, a 1900 number.  I did not make any calls to Moonta.  These calls were still under my pensioner allowance, so didn't really cost me anything, but I am still not happy with this as it could well have put me over my pensioner discount allowance.  <Removed for Privacy>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: phone account

Hey Rose191,

I can appreciate your concerns with the call charges that have been received and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. This can be discussed and disputed further with our Billing team via the Live Chat service at 

http://tel.st/pa8y8

They will be able to have this looked into and resolved further for you. 

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: phone account

Hey Rose191,

I can appreciate your concerns with the call charges that have been received and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. This can be discussed and disputed further with our Billing team via the Live Chat service at 

http://tel.st/pa8y8

They will be able to have this looked into and resolved further for you. 

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more