CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

query to billing

I have had several exchanges with the Telstra teams in regards to excess data charges.

I have for 2 years only used memory within my plan allowance.In July and August this for some unexplained reason soared to + $1400 per month. I live alone, dont use my mobile broadband more than 2 times per month ( as my historical patterns will show). Would have thought Telstra would consider investigating my complaint and additionally to see such a spike why Telstra would not recommend a service plan to reduce to an acceptable level.instead of sending out SMS messages assuming a customer is agreeing to accept additional fees.

In good faith I have paid the July billing but believe Telstra should show like good faith and reexamine the billing on account <removed for your privacy>

Online chat exchanges during this month have not provided any explanation or assistance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: query to billing

Hi @2010

Thanks for reaching out regarding your ongoing data issues and thanks for taking the time to raise a complaint.

This is not a matter that can be resolved via Crowd Support however can I please have your complaints reference number starting with SR so I can send this feedback through to your case manager directly?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Re: query to billing

Hi @2010

Just wanted to check in to see if you had that complaints reference number handy?

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now