CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Tjw
Level 1: Cadet

recharge using credit card?

i am unable to recharge using my credit card. could i get some help please. thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Tjw

Re: recharge using credit card?

this is the message i am receiving .

At Telstra, we have a range of security levels for Pre-Paid recharges. Unfortunately this credit card cannot currently be used. You have not been charged. Please try another card or use PayPal as your payment method.

Support Team
Support Team

G'day Tjw, what kind of card is it? Have you spoken with your financial institution to make sure everything is ok on their end? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Tjw

Visa credit card. Yes the bank says there is no problems with the card on their end.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Have a chat with our pre-paid team to determine if a blacklist was put on your account for security measures. It can be removed if every thing is okay. 

http://tel.st/eAUWP

- Luis

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

traverska

I am experiencing the same trouble - I need to charge my son's phone ASAP and cannot.  Any advice so I can fix this today?

Thank you.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As Luis has advised above you will need to speak to our Pre-paid team, you can do this on 13 22 00 (say 'pre-paid') or via chat by clicking the link in my signature.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now