rachbruce
Level 1: Cadet

sperating a bill with nbn connection fee

Hi I trying to get telstra to seperatea bill I have paid, which has the NBN connection fee $300 on it as I need this for my agent. But they are saying its not possible not sure what else to do

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: sperating a bill with nbn connection fee

The billing system means it is billed on the account it is applied to. There isn’t, as far as I know, any way to seperate it, so would match the information you have been provided.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

rachbruce
Level 1: Cadet

My agaent is saying in order for my $300 NBN Development fee to be refunded by the property owner I need to supply them with an itemised account/ tax invoice showing the fee as paid from telstra. The agent claims this is possible as I live in a complex and other tennants have had no issue in doing so ..
And I'm not having any luck

The normal Telstra bill is your tax invoice. It should also have all the fees including that one itemised.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@rachbrucewrote:
My agaent is saying in order for my $300 NBN Development fee to be refunded by the property owner I need to supply them with an itemised account/ tax invoice showing the fee as paid from telstra. The agent claims this is possible as I live in a complex and other tennants have had no issue in doing so ..
And I'm not having any luck

I'd ask the agent which tenants have been able to do that so you can speak to them to see what/how they did it? I personally think you are being told a furphy.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now