CrowdSupport®
TommyWRogers92
Level 1: Cadet

telstra isn't honoring my $35 sport foxtel package

telstra isn't honouring my 12 month $35 sport foxtel package. Managed to get credit but this isn't good enough as sport has become 5 dollars more expensive. ALso makes it near impossible to pay bill while credit on account. They also tried to charge me for the device (which was supposed to be free). Called them 3 times (them and telstra) each every month for the past 3 month. 

After this experience with telstra. I will never ever ever be using telstra or foxtel for anything ever again. Unless they can seriously remedy what's happened and to be honest this is a breach of contract situation at the moment

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: telstra isn't honoring my $35 sport foxtel package

Hi @TommyWRogers92

I'm sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with your Foxtel package, I would recommend speaking directly to our Foxtel Billing team on 132200 about this. They are the experts on these billing issues. If you aren't happy with their response we have information on how to lodge a formal complaint elsewhere on CrowdSupport here:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/6818...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyWRogers92
Level 1: Cadet

Re: telstra isn't honoring my $35 sport foxtel package

As mentioned in my post, i have called both telstra complaints, foxtel billing and telstra billing (three times each for the past 3 months eventually giving up). As well as going into store. My most recent experience with foxtel billing after being on the phone for almost two hours, I managed to get them to change my plan to 40 a month instead of 55. Still not good enough  as i agreed to a 35 a month for 12 months. I escalated the complaint as she somehow couldn't reinstate my contract,(which would of been extremely popular as it was the cheapest deal i've ever seen for foxtel) as they are only the ones that apply the discount apparently and couldn't just change it to what it is stated on my contract. She couldn't get through to their complaints. (Suprise suprise)so she booked in for someone to call me tomorrow.

I am fed up with being on hold and need something sorted immediately as i don't have time to be on the phone for hours at a time to telstra trying to sort out a very simple remedy on telstra's end

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now