CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

threatening to cut off because of Nov Late payment that has been paid

I have had another threat on my mobile phone,

To cut my broadband off I am supposing it is my broadband (which I paid just a few days ago on time.)

As Telstra have already cut my home phone off.

The amout that was needed was paid and then another bill for 10 dollars and some cents came because of a few days left out.

I really am getting sick of all the threats what do you think

From now on my home phone is on another plan for 14 dollars plus some cents to keep my broadband going, I thought that was nice of the credit officer to put me on that plan

But

I am sick of the threats I thought the stress would end but no such luck it is still making me feel sick.

DAPHNE COOMBER

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: threatening to cut off because of Nov Late payment that has been paid

Hi daffy44,

I've heard of customers receiving calls from people claiming to be from Telstra as per http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1134129

If these calls continue, please contact our unwelcome calls team on 1800 805 996 between 6am to 12 midnight AEST. You can find more information on unwelcome calls via http://www.telstra.com.au/consumer-advice/unwelcome-calls/ 

If the account isn't up to date, I'd recommend contacting us on 132200 & speaking with our Hardship team in regards to your account

They're available between 8am-5pm AEST Mon-Fri

Let me know if you have any other enquiries

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit