Jule1234
Level 2: Rookie

website issues

The telstra website is not updating   

what is the problem

is there an issue - is anyone having this problem?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: website issues

Good evening,

Are you meaning Online Billing?

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Jule1234

Yes, I mean my account.  and also there are a lot of different pages that are not accessible to me.

I have never had this happen to me before, its been over a week since I have had these issues.

Level 22: Superhuman

It's been an issue for many, many customers. It's just not you.

That's all I can tell you as Telstra have not advised when it will be rectified.

Regards  P.P.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Jule1234

Thank you PP

i appreciate you replying and telling me. 

Much  appreciated. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jule1234

Can I ask if you are still having the same problems accessing the site?

Please let me know so I can help.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jule1234

Hi Stef 

yes. I am sitting at the laptop and yes it’s the same. Very upsetting. Nothing has been updated. Same as two weeks ago. 

I have still got the same notification that says I have an overpayment but in fact because of this notice I have actually paid that amount before the due date AND after the due date meaning I am $178 in front. That’s out of my bank account with receipts to prove it. Therefore a payment in advance when I needed that money. Quite stressful. 

I have also ordered a Foxtel IQ4 over a week ago but the online account says I am out of contract with Foxtel - and of course the modem  has not turned up. 

Very disappointed and never had this trouble before. 

Cheers 

julie 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Jule1234,

I am sorry that there is something amiss with your account balance. I can see that would be concerning. 

I would suggest checking your account balance on our app, or via your account online here https://tel.st/rw8e5

If the online balance doesn't appear correctly you may need to speak with our credit management team to have this looked into further. 

Regarding the Foxtel if you happen to have an order number starting with INT you can follow the modem/box online here  https://tel.st/5wj4x

Let me know how you get on.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jule1234

Thanks Angela. 

Support Team
Support Team

You are most welcome Smiley Very Happy

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now