as above

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
philquad2
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: when do we get this $780 refund for slow nbn we were promised

to be honest lindy, im over contacting them, its about time someone chased me up
i should had left long ago, but i keep giving them another chance that they will sort stuff out
sadly they employ too many people that have no idea what is even going on half the time
they offered a refund for slow nbn speeds, months ago, why offer if you dont pay it? why not put the account in credit? god know my bill is $300 this month...

now, i hear all 25mb nbn customers will go to 50mb nbn for free.. again, when? all talk no action..

plans: so my nbn-foxtel pack has been $220 odd for years
so after many calls, chats i decide to take the refund & leave
but im convinced this "latest" representative knows her stuff, im clearly wrong as now the bills $230
wtf? so the called back to this amazing rep is outdated now, a new guy, the 3rd in 1 day
says im on a bundle deal, the foxtel is $130 all day long, through telstra or foxtel, actually cheaper if i take a foxtel deal.
so my internet costs $100, but my deal is the same as the $80 nbn plan
so, $130 + $80 = $210 ? you would think, so why am i paying $230 ? because im on a bundle, so i pay extra for being a better customer
anyway, if my bills over 220 next month ill be transferring to foxtel, it works out to $200.
heres my account number if anyone cares, 2000---------
but if they do, ensure they have it worked out BEFORE RINGING ME, as im over explaining to 3 different people each call that just say thank you & im sorry 50 times a minute..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Philquad2

I'd recommend speaking with our 24x7 Billing Support Team via Live Chat  http://tel.st/49kl so they can check the notes on your account regarding this issue.

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
philquad2
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

to be honest lindy, im over contacting them, its about time someone chased me up
i should had left long ago, but i keep giving them another chance that they will sort stuff out
sadly they employ too many people that have no idea what is even going on half the time
they offered a refund for slow nbn speeds, months ago, why offer if you dont pay it? why not put the account in credit? god know my bill is $300 this month...

now, i hear all 25mb nbn customers will go to 50mb nbn for free.. again, when? all talk no action..

plans: so my nbn-foxtel pack has been $220 odd for years
so after many calls, chats i decide to take the refund & leave
but im convinced this "latest" representative knows her stuff, im clearly wrong as now the bills $230
wtf? so the called back to this amazing rep is outdated now, a new guy, the 3rd in 1 day
says im on a bundle deal, the foxtel is $130 all day long, through telstra or foxtel, actually cheaper if i take a foxtel deal.
so my internet costs $100, but my deal is the same as the $80 nbn plan
so, $130 + $80 = $210 ? you would think, so why am i paying $230 ? because im on a bundle, so i pay extra for being a better customer
anyway, if my bills over 220 next month ill be transferring to foxtel, it works out to $200.
heres my account number if anyone cares, 2000---------
but if they do, ensure they have it worked out BEFORE RINGING ME, as im over explaining to 3 different people each call that just say thank you & im sorry 50 times a minute..

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now